Skip to main content

REVIEW!! BALEA 1 MINUTE EMERGENCY CURE!

Hello Ladies! I’m back with yet another review for you people! Now if you guys follow me on my snapchat, you’ll know that i recently uploaded a drugstore haul from Germany. Now there were a lot of different stuff that I got, but I was really excited for this one specific product, the Balea 1 Minute Emergency Cure!
So I picked it out first and thought to give it a go. My hair was severely damaged in the past due to some health problems I had been having, and so anything that targets dry and damaged hair, instantly gains my attention! So let’s review this product and see whether it stands up to what it actually claims!

PACKAGING AND PRICE:

So this product comes in a small tetrahedron packaging, which is really cute! It contains 25 ml of product which is a decent amount for one use. The pack retails for 0.65 Euros. On the pack there are details for how the product works on one side, and all the ingredients are listed on the other side. One side shows the volume of the product and the last side has an image of a girl with impeccably beautiful hair and the name of the product. All of this is written in German, so you either need a translator, or you have to be good at understanding German!

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS!:

Now what it stated on their website is as follows:
The Balea 1 minute emergency cure is especially suitable for very dry and damaged hair. The building complex with vitamin B3 and provitamin B5 gives hair suppleness care formula protects against drying. Distribute the treatment after shampooing to damp hair, leave on for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly. The skin tolerance is dermatologically tested. 
Vegan.
This has all the necessary instructions for how to use the product, and what to expect after you’ve used it.

INGREDIENTS:

Now for those of you who still want to now what ingredients are in the product, here’s a list in English 🙂
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, hexyl decanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica Juice, Panthenol, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Niacinamide, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Glycine , Dehydroacetic Acid, benzyl Salicylate, hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, tocopherol, isopropyl Alcohol.

1ST IMPRESSION!!

When I opened the pack, I fell in love with the fragrance of the product! I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I state that it almost felt like a tiny little pack of heaven! The peachy fragrance was so amazing that for a minute there I forgot that I have to put it on my hair and instead I kept sniffing it till reality hit me and I was back! The scent was almost nostalgic. I can’t describe as to what it reminded me off, because I can not put a finger on it myself yet, but it was definitely something that I had used in the past.
Anyway, after I was done obsessing with the fragrance, I poured the product on my hand and followed the instruction. I distributed it on damp hair after shampooing, and let it sit for one minute and a few seconds. After I rinsed it out, I let my hair air dry so that I would know how did it actually perform.
Being honest, for me it did nothing. My hair was as dry and felt as damaged, as they were before I put this treatment in them. So for me this product was a total miss!

2ND IMPRESSION!!!

After sing this, I had another one left, which honest to God I wanted to throw away! However I thought to myself whether I was too quick to judge it? So I thought I’d give it another go! I followed the process again, only this time I left the treatment in my hair for almost 3 to 4 minutes.
As much as I was hoping that it would work, to my disappointment, it didn’t! So that was it for me, and the product just didn’t stand up to its claims.

FINAL VERDICT!

For me the product was a big NO! Although it states that it is a miracle treatment for extremely dry damaged hair, I highly doubt that it would work on mildly damaged hair. So my final verdict is as follows:
Price: 4/5
Quantity: 5/5
Fragrance: 5/5
Quality: 1/5
Would I Buy It Again? No
Would I Recommend It To Someone? No
I hope this article was helpful for all of you! Do let me know if you want me to do more reviews. Drop your suggestions in the comments below or in an inbox on my facebook page!
Until next time 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update! I Got Nikkahfied! Detailed Post!!!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog!! I know my regular readers are asking me every now and then where have I been in the past couple of weeks, and also why am I so MIA on the blog. Well the reason is stated in the title! I got Nikkahfied on 16th April, 2017, and this is the main reason for me being not active on the blog! So the preps actually started in late January, I wanted a dress that spoke to me, so I wanted to be sure that I am choosing something that I have always imagined myself wearing on my big day. Although I will be having a proper wedding in future, so I wanted to keep it as minimalist as possible, and also chic at the same time. I did not want a total bridal vibe, but simultaneously, I wanted something that made me stand out of the crowd. So I bought an embellished fabric from Rabi Centre, that's located in Bahria Town Phase 7, and I wanted it to be stitched as a floor length Maxi dress. The tailor however did not follow my instructions, and made a floor le

MAKEUP 101! BUILDING YOUR BASIC MAKEUP KIT!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I started doing my own makeup, I remember there was no youtube or blogs that helped me get started! So I was totally clueless as to what I should or should not do. I bought tons of lipsticks, and eyeshadows, and I thought I was good to go. Trust me when I first started off, I had no idea about what a foundation is and even when I knew that it is the base of all the makeup, I thought it was something that you shouldn’t put on every time you do your makeup, I thought it was supposed to be for a special occasion! So I had to struggle a lot when I first started doing my makeup! That’s why I’m writing this post to help out all the beginners out there as to what they need for a basic starter makeup kit! This can also be used as an everyday makeup look kit which you can put together and use everyday for when you don’t want to go full glam! So let’s get started! BE SMART! So the first thing anyone who is new to makeup would and should do

REVIEW!!! PROJECT BEAUTY HAIRGURT !

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I shared my first ever Boxycharm experience with you guys, I told you all that I’ll be reviewing most of the products individually, so as promised, here’s a complete review of the Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque! So if you’re someone who has been following my blog for some time now, you must know that ever since I underwent some health issues, that caused my hair to fall out and become extremely dry, damaged, and brittle, I’ve been trying out loads and loads of hair products just to get my hair back to it’s healthy self! And so I was really excited when I received this product in my Boxycharm. As soon as I got my hands on it, I jumped into the shower to try it on, so could share with you guys my personal opinions about the product. But first, let’s get into what the website has to say about it! CLAIMS ON THE WEBSITE! So in the intro, the website stated the following: “Wondering when your hair got a mi