Skip to main content

FACE MASKS I LOVE!

I’m obsessed with face masks! Whenever I find a new one in the market, I have to try it out! For me, masks are an essential part of my skincare routine. I’ve tried a ton of face masks, and so I thought it was a good idea to let you know what are my most favorite ones, just so you don’t have to try em all.

QUEEN HELENE MINT JULEP MASQUE!

qhe-58579-3

This is probably one of those masks that every other person out there has tried. If your skin is oily or acne prone, this should be one of the must haves on your skincare list. It absorbs oil and is so light that whenever I put it on, I feel almost nothing. It is something I use when I have to shrink a hideous pimple or just clean out my poes in minutes.

FREEMAN BEAUTY MINT AND LEMON CLAY MASK!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Believe it or not, I’ve tried all the masks by Freeman Beauty and from the whole range, if I have to choose a clay mask, this one would be my first choice. This is such a refreshing mask that after just a single use, you feel the difference. It makes the skin feel cleaner and fresh and unclogs the pores without overworking your skin. It is also very mild, so if you have sensitive skin, this is probably the best one for you.

FREEMAN BEAUTY AVOCADO AND OATMEAL CLAY MASK!

1332531460-354624_full
Although this mask has a thin consistency than most of the clay masks that I’m used to, and it does take a little longer to completely dry, the outcomes are worth the wait. Again like most of the Freeman Beauty masks, this is very mild onto the skin and doesn’t cause any irritation. This one actually reduces the pores in appearance, and also controls the oils. This is something you can use every 2 to 3 days to make your skin clearer and shine free.

FREEMAN BEAUTY CHARCOAL AND BLACK SUGAR POLISH MASK!

6fcc9db8-f739-4437-a6f8-b356563c5544_1-fd60289f487df442b3923ecd67e3a905Okay I promise you people that this is the last one from the Freeman range, but I did save the best for last! This is the most Amazing one from the entire range. It is a thick black mask, more like a scrub and you put it onto the skin and wait for a few minutes. Then after 5 to 7 minutes, you scrub your face with it for like 1 to 2 minutes and wash it off. Trust me when I say this, that once you wash your face, you feel like you have you baby skin back! This leaves the skin super soft, hydrated and moisturised. The sugar granules are very fine, and they help get rid of the dead skin cells in just a few minutes. I’d probably not recommend it for those with very sensitive skin though.

AVON CLEARSKIN PORE PENETRATING BLACK MINERAL MASK!

prod_1159293_xlI’ve already written a blog post that reviews this one so I won’t write a long paragraph telling you people how amazing this little miracle is. I’ll link that post here, so you guys can check it out.

NIP+FAB BEE STING FIX LIFTING MASK!

nip-and-fab-bee-sting-fix-lifting-mask5This is like an instant, pain free facelift in a tube! It plumps up the skin and you do not need any other anti aging product if you have this on hand. This is probably one of the most phenomenal face masks that I’ve used. It tightens up the skin and reduces fine lines in just a few uses. If you are one of those people who have expression lines and are worried that they will worsen over time, you have to try this out.

GLAMGLOW GRAVITY MUD FIRMING TREATMENT!

img_2434

Although it says mud, this is a mud mask that dries as a peel off mask. This is a little expensive though, but it is worth every penny! It does make the skin feel firmer in just one use. It smoothes out the skin and makes it feel soft and tight. This illuminates the skin and is almost like a complete facial in a jar.


So these were my top rated masks. Do try them out and let me know what you think about them. Follow us on facebook and do share this post too! Until next time🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update! I Got Nikkahfied! Detailed Post!!!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog!! I know my regular readers are asking me every now and then where have I been in the past couple of weeks, and also why am I so MIA on the blog. Well the reason is stated in the title! I got Nikkahfied on 16th April, 2017, and this is the main reason for me being not active on the blog! So the preps actually started in late January, I wanted a dress that spoke to me, so I wanted to be sure that I am choosing something that I have always imagined myself wearing on my big day. Although I will be having a proper wedding in future, so I wanted to keep it as minimalist as possible, and also chic at the same time. I did not want a total bridal vibe, but simultaneously, I wanted something that made me stand out of the crowd. So I bought an embellished fabric from Rabi Centre, that's located in Bahria Town Phase 7, and I wanted it to be stitched as a floor length Maxi dress. The tailor however did not follow my instructions, and made a floor le

MAKEUP 101! BUILDING YOUR BASIC MAKEUP KIT!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I started doing my own makeup, I remember there was no youtube or blogs that helped me get started! So I was totally clueless as to what I should or should not do. I bought tons of lipsticks, and eyeshadows, and I thought I was good to go. Trust me when I first started off, I had no idea about what a foundation is and even when I knew that it is the base of all the makeup, I thought it was something that you shouldn’t put on every time you do your makeup, I thought it was supposed to be for a special occasion! So I had to struggle a lot when I first started doing my makeup! That’s why I’m writing this post to help out all the beginners out there as to what they need for a basic starter makeup kit! This can also be used as an everyday makeup look kit which you can put together and use everyday for when you don’t want to go full glam! So let’s get started! BE SMART! So the first thing anyone who is new to makeup would and should do

REVIEW!!! PROJECT BEAUTY HAIRGURT !

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I shared my first ever Boxycharm experience with you guys, I told you all that I’ll be reviewing most of the products individually, so as promised, here’s a complete review of the Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque! So if you’re someone who has been following my blog for some time now, you must know that ever since I underwent some health issues, that caused my hair to fall out and become extremely dry, damaged, and brittle, I’ve been trying out loads and loads of hair products just to get my hair back to it’s healthy self! And so I was really excited when I received this product in my Boxycharm. As soon as I got my hands on it, I jumped into the shower to try it on, so could share with you guys my personal opinions about the product. But first, let’s get into what the website has to say about it! CLAIMS ON THE WEBSITE! So in the intro, the website stated the following: “Wondering when your hair got a mi