Skip to main content

MY RIDE OR DIE! ( SKINCARE PRODUCTS)

Ever since I did the post on my ride or die hair products, my facebook inbox has been flooding with requests to do my ride or die skincare! So without further ado, here it is!
I haven’t started an anti aging treatment yet, as it is way too early, but skin experts say that what actually damages your skin the most during aging, is not looking after it in the early years. So for this purpose, by the age of 25, you should have a proper skincare regimen as to minimize or simply delay the damage caused by aging of the skin. So here are my ride or die products that help me and my skin get through it all!

CLEANSER:

cetapil2bcleanser2breview2bmalaysia2b2Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: I have been going back and forth for this cleanser for quite some time now. I mean I always tend to experiment with newer things, but this is my ultimate go to after a while. It is skin friendly, I mean you can put this stuff on a baby’s face and it would do no harm to it! It is really affordable and can be easily found anywhere in the world! So this one’s definitely my ride or die cleanser.

FACIAL FOAM:

prod_1184537_1_613x613

Avon Nutraeffects Self Foaming Facial Foam: Now this product I came across just recently, and I have to admit that I fell in love right after the first use! I mean it takes me quite some time to actually “LOVE” any product, but that wasn’t the case here my friends! It feels so weightless on the skin, the self foaming is a winner for me, and most of all it cleans the skin up without overworking! So this has been my go to facial foam for a while now.

TONER:

10053-1459135322
Murad Clarifying Toner: Hands Down! Probably the best toner I’ve used till date! Now I must mention this here that I do not use toner on a regular basis, it is more like a skincare essential on days where I put on lots of makeup or when I’m actually exposing my skin to the harshness of the environment, but whenever I do, this is the toner I have in my emergency skin pack all the time! Yes it is a little on the pricier side, but trust me when I say this that it is worth every penny you spend on it!

DAY CREAM:

prod_1185671_1_613x613Avon Nutraeffects Balance Daily Cream: If you have been following my blog, you must know that I’ve mention that I have combination skin. So when I look for a moisturizer, I always tend to pick one that mattifies my skin in the T-zone, without over drying the rest of my face, and trust me finding something of the sort was really hard. Up until I came across this moisturizer. It actually mattifies my face where it is mostly oily, but the areas that are already dry, it actually moisturizes them. So this stuff actually helped me mattify my face without leaving those hideous dry patches all over it.

NIGHT CREAM:

prod_1185579_1_613x613Avon Nutraeffects Balance Gel Cream: Since I use the daily cream, I feel like I should pair it with the night cream as well, so that’s why I use this as my holy grail night time moisturizer. But to be really honest, even if I were using any other daily moisturizer, this would have been my number one nighttime moisturizer. the reason for that is simple, it feels totally weightless on the skin. And I’m sure that it’s not just me who likes the feel of fresh and clean skin before going to bed. So this is the only nighttime moisturizer I can rely upon for that!

MUD MASK:

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Freeman Beauty Lemon And Mint Clay Mask: Now I raved about this one in my “Face Masks I Love” post so I’m going to link it here and you can read all about it there. But yeah this is my top pick when it comes to clay or mud based masks as it cleans out my skin instantly and removes all the gunk that clogs up my pores.

PEEL OFF MASK:

img_2434

Glamglow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment: This is another one from my favorites and so it made it to the list for my ride or die peel off mask! It firms up the skin and makes it feel instantly lifted! Read more about this one here.

EXFOLIATOR:

6fcc9db8-f739-4437-a6f8-b356563c5544_1-fd60289f487df442b3923ecd67e3a905
Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask: Now this is a mask, but the ultrafine granules in it act as the perfect exfoliants. So this is my go to exfoliator. Now I mentioned this one as well in my favorite masks Blog post, so read more about it here.


I hope this post answers all your questions about my ride or die skincare products. If you wish to know more, drop a comment below or send me a message on my facebook page. Until next time ðŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update! I Got Nikkahfied! Detailed Post!!!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog!! I know my regular readers are asking me every now and then where have I been in the past couple of weeks, and also why am I so MIA on the blog. Well the reason is stated in the title! I got Nikkahfied on 16th April, 2017, and this is the main reason for me being not active on the blog! So the preps actually started in late January, I wanted a dress that spoke to me, so I wanted to be sure that I am choosing something that I have always imagined myself wearing on my big day. Although I will be having a proper wedding in future, so I wanted to keep it as minimalist as possible, and also chic at the same time. I did not want a total bridal vibe, but simultaneously, I wanted something that made me stand out of the crowd. So I bought an embellished fabric from Rabi Centre, that's located in Bahria Town Phase 7, and I wanted it to be stitched as a floor length Maxi dress. The tailor however did not follow my instructions, and made a floor le

MAKEUP 101! BUILDING YOUR BASIC MAKEUP KIT!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I started doing my own makeup, I remember there was no youtube or blogs that helped me get started! So I was totally clueless as to what I should or should not do. I bought tons of lipsticks, and eyeshadows, and I thought I was good to go. Trust me when I first started off, I had no idea about what a foundation is and even when I knew that it is the base of all the makeup, I thought it was something that you shouldn’t put on every time you do your makeup, I thought it was supposed to be for a special occasion! So I had to struggle a lot when I first started doing my makeup! That’s why I’m writing this post to help out all the beginners out there as to what they need for a basic starter makeup kit! This can also be used as an everyday makeup look kit which you can put together and use everyday for when you don’t want to go full glam! So let’s get started! BE SMART! So the first thing anyone who is new to makeup would and should do

REVIEW!!! PROJECT BEAUTY HAIRGURT !

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I shared my first ever Boxycharm experience with you guys, I told you all that I’ll be reviewing most of the products individually, so as promised, here’s a complete review of the Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque! So if you’re someone who has been following my blog for some time now, you must know that ever since I underwent some health issues, that caused my hair to fall out and become extremely dry, damaged, and brittle, I’ve been trying out loads and loads of hair products just to get my hair back to it’s healthy self! And so I was really excited when I received this product in my Boxycharm. As soon as I got my hands on it, I jumped into the shower to try it on, so could share with you guys my personal opinions about the product. But first, let’s get into what the website has to say about it! CLAIMS ON THE WEBSITE! So in the intro, the website stated the following: “Wondering when your hair got a mi