Skip to main content

MY 5 FAVOURITE LIQUID LIPSTICKS!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Ever since liquid lipsticks came out in the market, people have been obsessed with them! I mean who doesn’t like a liquified lipstick, that’s hell easy to apply, and dries out matte and non transferable!! Raise your hands if you do too!
So like everyone out there, I’ve been obsessed with them too, and today I decided to share my top 5 liquid lipsticks with you guys!
A little disclaimer though, I’ll be naming my most favorite ones and not just the brand, the shades too! So let’s jump right to it!

1.VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK-ANDROGYNY

This is probably one of my most favorite one! It’s kind of a mauvy nude shade, but it has no tint of the horrendous mauvy undertones, that most mauve shades have. The formula is to die for! I mean if you know Jeffree Star, his cosmetic line is all about the best pigments, and super comforting formulas, so it is not sticky on the lips when it dries out, and it’s so lightweight that you don’t feel like you have a product on.  It’s bright, it nude, and it’s not a subtle nude, which makes it the perfect everyday shade for me!

2.VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK-GEMINI

This is my second favorite go to liquid lip! I love warm toned brownish nudes. It has been my color of choice even before it was introduces in the liquid lipstick world. My everyday go to shade has been a warm subtle brownish nude at the time I started doing my makeup, and this one takes it to a whole new level! I’m obsessed with this one! And once you try out out, you’re gonna know why!

3.SMASHBOX ALWAYS ON LIQUID LIPSTICK- MISS CONDUCT

Now I’ve never been into bright reds, it’s just not my color and I look terrible in bright oranges and reds and even pinks, but I’ve always had a thing for deep, dark, vampy reds, and for some reason, and god only knows what, I can totally pull off a vampy look! So this has been my favorite one ever since I got my hands on this bad boy, and trust me it hasn’t been long, but I’m literally obsessed with this one! The pigmentation is beyond perfect, and the formula wears all day! Yes it does state the truth right there in the name! So this one is a win win for me!

4.GERARD COSMETICS HYDRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK-SERENITY

As much as I hate hot pinks, well I don’t hate them, they actually hate me, I’m really into nude and warm pinks, with nude brown undertones. And this beauty fits the definition perfectly! It gives the entire makeup look an instant lift, and I love pairing this one with a dramatic smokey eye, as I feel like this is a match made in heaven!

5.ABH LIQUID LIPSTICK-SEPIA

When I say that deep, dark colors agree with me, I really mean it! This one happens to be the one I can rely upon, when everything seems wrong, and I need something to comfort me! I know I’m being dramatic here, but I really mean it! This color is everything! It’s a deep, taupey brown, almost a dark nude shade, that I personally think anyone can pull off! So this is why it is on my list!
So these were my top 5! I can’t wait to know what’s on your list! Do give me your feedback, and also suggest post topics you want me to cover in the future!
Until Next Time! ðŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update! I Got Nikkahfied! Detailed Post!!!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog!! I know my regular readers are asking me every now and then where have I been in the past couple of weeks, and also why am I so MIA on the blog. Well the reason is stated in the title! I got Nikkahfied on 16th April, 2017, and this is the main reason for me being not active on the blog! So the preps actually started in late January, I wanted a dress that spoke to me, so I wanted to be sure that I am choosing something that I have always imagined myself wearing on my big day. Although I will be having a proper wedding in future, so I wanted to keep it as minimalist as possible, and also chic at the same time. I did not want a total bridal vibe, but simultaneously, I wanted something that made me stand out of the crowd. So I bought an embellished fabric from Rabi Centre, that's located in Bahria Town Phase 7, and I wanted it to be stitched as a floor length Maxi dress. The tailor however did not follow my instructions, and made a floor le

MAKEUP 101! BUILDING YOUR BASIC MAKEUP KIT!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I started doing my own makeup, I remember there was no youtube or blogs that helped me get started! So I was totally clueless as to what I should or should not do. I bought tons of lipsticks, and eyeshadows, and I thought I was good to go. Trust me when I first started off, I had no idea about what a foundation is and even when I knew that it is the base of all the makeup, I thought it was something that you shouldn’t put on every time you do your makeup, I thought it was supposed to be for a special occasion! So I had to struggle a lot when I first started doing my makeup! That’s why I’m writing this post to help out all the beginners out there as to what they need for a basic starter makeup kit! This can also be used as an everyday makeup look kit which you can put together and use everyday for when you don’t want to go full glam! So let’s get started! BE SMART! So the first thing anyone who is new to makeup would and should do

REVIEW!!! PROJECT BEAUTY HAIRGURT !

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I shared my first ever Boxycharm experience with you guys, I told you all that I’ll be reviewing most of the products individually, so as promised, here’s a complete review of the Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque! So if you’re someone who has been following my blog for some time now, you must know that ever since I underwent some health issues, that caused my hair to fall out and become extremely dry, damaged, and brittle, I’ve been trying out loads and loads of hair products just to get my hair back to it’s healthy self! And so I was really excited when I received this product in my Boxycharm. As soon as I got my hands on it, I jumped into the shower to try it on, so could share with you guys my personal opinions about the product. But first, let’s get into what the website has to say about it! CLAIMS ON THE WEBSITE! So in the intro, the website stated the following: “Wondering when your hair got a mi