Skip to main content

REVIEW!!! PROJECT BEAUTY HAIRGURT !

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I shared my first ever Boxycharm experience with you guys, I told you all that I’ll be reviewing most of the products individually, so as promised, here’s a complete review of the Project Beauty Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Hair Masque!

14958820_10210660967895477_1703536641_n

So if you’re someone who has been following my blog for some time now, you must know that ever since I underwent some health issues, that caused my hair to fall out and become extremely dry, damaged, and brittle, I’ve been trying out loads and loads of hair products just to get my hair back to it’s healthy self! And so I was really excited when I received this product in my Boxycharm. As soon as I got my hands on it, I jumped into the shower to try it on, so could share with you guys my personal opinions about the product.
But first, let’s get into what the website has to say about it!

CLAIMS ON THE WEBSITE!

So in the intro, the website stated the following:
“Wondering when your hair got a mind of its own? Try this creamy, rich treatment with Yogurt Protein, Prebiotics, Quinoa, Our Botanical Oil Blend and Bio-Keratin specifically formulated to help tame unruly, frizzy dry hair. And make friends with your hair again.”
They also claim that they keep the ugly stuff out, that is of course the chemicals and stuff!
“WE KEEP THE UGLY STUFF OUT
Free of sulfates, parabens, harsh salt systems, harmful colors and harmful fragrances.”

INGREDIENTS!

The one that I got was the Strawberry and Banana one, and the main ingredients were listed as follows:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Yogurt Powder, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCL, Serine, Threonine, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Inulin, Amodimethicone, Centrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-12, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
hairg1
However, it also claims to have some botanical oil blends which are stated in the image below ðŸ™‚
hairg2
And finally it also claims to have Quinoa, and Yogurt Proteins in it!
hairg3

HOW TO USE!

 According to the website the usage instructions are as below:
“Shampoo hair. Rinse. Apply Hairgurt from roots to ends. Leave in hair for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Feel beautiful.”

MY EXPERIENCE!

So first things first, I’m a sucker for scents, and anything I put on myself, it has to have a good scent. Now this one was like so so so amazing that I can’t even explain it! It reminded me of a candy or gum or something edible that I used to eat a lot when I was growing up, and trust me once you’ve had a whiff, you’ll agree with me too!
Well coming onto the real part, I tried it, and followed the instructions as they were on the website, and the packaging. The only part I skipped was that I did not have the hairgurt shampoo, so I used my holy grail finesse instead.
Now I had to leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes, so I actually waited for 10 minutes and then rinsed it off. Again I did not blow dry my hair because I wanted them to air dry and see whether it was effective or not.
After my hair was completely dry, I was literally amazed at the results! Even the dryest ends of my hair were soft and smooth, and it felt as if it was healthy and full of life all along! So I was really impressed with it!
The full size one that I got has 125 ml of product, which is sufficient for 4 to 5 washes and retails for $11 which is a pretty neat deal, depending upon the effectiveness of the product!
And not to mention the amazing fragrance that was left in my hair after I washed it! If I could, I would eat this thing up, but it comes with a warning that stated Do NOT Eat! ðŸ˜€

FINAL VERDICT!

QUALITY: 5/5
QUANTITY: 5/5
PRICE: 5/5
FRAGRANCE: 5/5
OVERALL RATING: 5/5
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT? YES!
WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN? YES!

This is all for my take on the Project Beauty Hairgurt, Smoothing Hair Masque! Be sure to follow my blog and share it with your friends too. Let me know how you felt about this product if you’ve used it as well, or if you are planning to use it!
Until Next Time! ðŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update! I Got Nikkahfied! Detailed Post!!!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog!! I know my regular readers are asking me every now and then where have I been in the past couple of weeks, and also why am I so MIA on the blog. Well the reason is stated in the title! I got Nikkahfied on 16th April, 2017, and this is the main reason for me being not active on the blog! So the preps actually started in late January, I wanted a dress that spoke to me, so I wanted to be sure that I am choosing something that I have always imagined myself wearing on my big day. Although I will be having a proper wedding in future, so I wanted to keep it as minimalist as possible, and also chic at the same time. I did not want a total bridal vibe, but simultaneously, I wanted something that made me stand out of the crowd. So I bought an embellished fabric from Rabi Centre, that's located in Bahria Town Phase 7, and I wanted it to be stitched as a floor length Maxi dress. The tailor however did not follow my instructions, and made a floor le

MAKEUP 101! BUILDING YOUR BASIC MAKEUP KIT!

Hey Everyone Welcome Back To My Blog! Now when I started doing my own makeup, I remember there was no youtube or blogs that helped me get started! So I was totally clueless as to what I should or should not do. I bought tons of lipsticks, and eyeshadows, and I thought I was good to go. Trust me when I first started off, I had no idea about what a foundation is and even when I knew that it is the base of all the makeup, I thought it was something that you shouldn’t put on every time you do your makeup, I thought it was supposed to be for a special occasion! So I had to struggle a lot when I first started doing my makeup! That’s why I’m writing this post to help out all the beginners out there as to what they need for a basic starter makeup kit! This can also be used as an everyday makeup look kit which you can put together and use everyday for when you don’t want to go full glam! So let’s get started! BE SMART! So the first thing anyone who is new to makeup would and should do